Each of us wears a number of different hats; woman, wife, mother, homemaker, educator, daughter, employee, cook, chauffeur, counselor — just to name a few possibilities. Whether you work in or out of the home, you are responsible for managing much.
Perhaps you’ve wondered how to
- plan meals that are health- or budget-conscious
- juggle schedules
- get your house clean and organized
- enjoy, entertain, and educate your children
- establish daily routines
- enjoy time alone with your hubby
- have a moment to yourself
- and stay sane!
That is one tough bill to fill. One of my goals is to determine how to balance my different responsibilities in a way that most blesses my family and brings glory to God. How can I be a good mom and enjoy the entire process? That’s what I’m exploring here on this blog. I hope you’ll join me on the Road to Joyful Motherhood.
Because no one wants a crabby mom.