- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Posted By Jessica Fisher On May 11, 2008 @ 2:37 pm In Parenting and Family | 4 Comments
- She’s raised five children: three girls, then 2 boys.
- She’s taught kindergarten, Girl Scouts, and college.
- She’s been blessed by the arrivals of four grandsons and now four granddaughters. (Nanna is her name).
- She’s always had a fierce love for us kids. Her favorite saying, though grossly inaccurate, is “my child is always right.” While if we’re honest, each of knows she’s wrong, it was an encouragement growing up to know that our mom had such confidence in us. Though the whole world may be against us, Mom was on our side.
- She’s always demonstrated a cheerful attitude about being a mom even though life was far from perfect. Through her profession as an educator and parenting consultant, she has always had a passion to help moms and dads do their best for their kids. I am so thankful for this gift. She has encouraged me to strive to be a better mom. We haven’t always agreed on the methods, but she has supported me, nonetheless. I am a better mom because of her.
- She’s my mom.
Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2008/05/my-mom.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 my free seasonal newsletter: http://eepurl.com/q47Vb
 Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_89L9ZoBsR08/SCX6abYJB2I/AAAAAAAABHA/6B9Jro559PA/s1600-h/Mom+&+Jessica+-+unknown+date.jpg
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.