Yeah, I’m highjacking the acronym. Friday is a good thing to be thankful for. But your family is an even greater blessing.
Combine the two into one for an impromptu Friday Family Night.
Here’s some ideas to get you thinking.
- pop some corn and watch a movie
- play a game
- look through scrapbooks or home movies together
- take an evening walk and look at the stars
- after the kids are in jammies, load them in the car for a trip to DQ or Krispy Kreme
- read a story together
- play animal charades (our guys LOVE this!)
- make a tent in the living room and camp out
- set up a tent in the backyard and really camp out