- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Meals This Week
Posted By Jessica Fisher On July 7, 2008 @ 3:06 pm In Meal Planning | 3 Comments
Since I will be cooking up a storm  this week, we’re going to have lots of choices on our plate, literally. So, here’s my dinner plan. We’ll see if I actually follow it.
* simple pasta with fresh tomatoes and basil and salad
* Pizza with friends, bringing salad and dessert
* Pasta with meat and tomato sauce, salad, garlic bread
* Chicken packets, green salad, fruit
* Taco soup , salad, corn bread
* Curried chicken casserole, white rice, salad, biscuits
* Hamburgers, fries, veggies, and dip
Be sure to check back this week for OAMC updates. I’ll be twittering  all about it if you’re interested.
For more meal planning ideas and real life menu plans, visit I’m an Organizing Junkie  every Monday.
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2008/07/meals-this-week.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 my free seasonal newsletter: http://eepurl.com/q47Vb
 Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_89L9ZoBsR08/SHIzUMJaszI/AAAAAAAABtY/LBVe3AkJaOU/s1600-h/j0438463.jpg
 cooking up a storm: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/07/whole-lot-of-cookin-goin-on.html
 Taco soup: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/06/frugal-food-taco-soup.html
 twittering: http://twitter.com/fishmama
 I’m an Organizing Junkie: http://orgjunkie.com/
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.