- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Posted By Jessica Fisher On July 9, 2008 @ 4:18 pm In Home Management | 3 Comments
We’ve talked about Summer Fun plans . I hope that your time with the fam is rolling along in a happy way.
Another important aspect of summer, though, is getting some much needed projects taken care of.
My biggest project of the summer, of course, is birthing my sixth child late this season. But, hand in hand with welcoming a baby is feathering the nest.
Here are some of the projects that I hope can happen in the next seven weeks:
* Fill the freezer  with yummy dinners.
* Organize our school work  for next year. Projected start date: August 1st
* Clean the closets. Most of the things that we store in our closets are already in Rubbermaid totes. But, you know how fast things move from order to chaos….
* Finish up some large writing projects, including one that I’m eager to share with you all. Stay tuned! (And pray that I finish before I’m postpartum!)
What’s on your project list this summer? How can we help each other? Sometimes hearing someone else’s ideas is great inspiration. Stuck for a solution to a recurring challenge? Let us know in the comments section and we’ll brainstorm together.
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2008/07/summer-projects.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_89L9ZoBsR08/SHSitbOoaLI/AAAAAAAABvI/D0vQDmvdKQw/s1600-h/j0201712.jpg
 Summer Fun plans: http://www.lifeasmom.com/category/Summertime
 Fill the freezer: http://www.lifeasmom.com/category/OAMC
 our school work: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/06/school-daze-help-tapestry-of-grace.html
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.