- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Baby Watch T Minus 3 Weeks and Counting
Posted By Jessica Fisher On August 8, 2008 @ 1:10 pm In Baby Watch | 11 Comments
Well, it’s been an “exciting” week. More Braxton-Hicks contractions than I care to think about. Wednesday I had contractions every five minutes for about 10-12 hours. Since my previous births have been fairly fast and furious, the idea of labor starting gets me a little nervous. I know I need to be on my ready. And let’s just say, Wednesday I wasn’t.
But the experience has provided me with a number of things to be thankful for:
* a great husband and kids who picked up my slack very well
* an exceptional doctor – I happened to have an appt at the hospital to preregister and Dr. A “happened” to be there at the same time, so he was able to come talk with me and reassure me that this was “just practice.”
* a generous neighbor – since my regular on-call people are on vacation, I phoned a neighbor who brought dinner and promised to be available day and night.
* the impetus to get the baby’s room done, wash the carseat cover, clean out the van, install the new van seat, pack a bag, etc. etc. Oh! And finally take a bump shot. I think this is the only photo the poor kid has so far.
In other news Nanna will be here on the 17th and my sister will be coming on the 22nd. Not only will it be fun to see them, but we’ll also have great help when FishBaby does arrive on the scene.
Thanks for praying for me and my little one!
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2008/08/baby-watch-t-minus-3-weeks-and-counting.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 my free seasonal newsletter: http://eepurl.com/q47Vb
 Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_89L9ZoBsR08/SJxGiCiq1JI/AAAAAAAACDk/I-3ZQGYgF84/s1600-h/2008+August+018.JPG
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.