Guess That FishChick’s Weight

Well, I’m still nauseated, but no active contractions. I would really like a break from feeling bad. On the plus side, I have cat-napped all day.

Shari prompted a weight-guessing game in the comments of the previous post. I forgot that I meant to start that.

So, here’s the deal. She’s already claimed 9lb6. (No thank YOU!) But, I have had a baby bigger than that.

Post your guess in the comments section. The person who comes closest will win…. something. I don’t know what. But, we’ll figure it out on the other side of birth.

Comments

1. Garden Gal says:

I guess 8lbs, 3oz. – come on baby FishChick!

2. ordinarymother says:

8lb 11oz
    (that’s what my girlie weighed)

3. The Joys of having Boys says:

I guess 9lb 3 oz. That is what my last boy weighed.

4. Alexandra Hancock says:

7 lbs 2 oz. That’s what Lucian weighed. :)

5. Donna(mom24boyz) says:

I guess 8lbs 5oz :)

6. Anna Christensen says:

I’ll guess nine. Praying all goes well!

7. Org Junkie says:

I’ll say 8 lbs 1 oz.

Hang in there!

8. Ok, being Chinese and in honor of the Olympics held in China, I’m going to guess 8 lbs 8 oz. I’m sooooooo not superstitious with numbers, but this is fun.

Lois

9. I’ll go with 8lbs, 13oz. Here’s hoping that she’s a little bit smaller than the rest. But, either way, you can do it!

10. miss donna says:

I wish that the baby comes soon for you! My guess is 8lbs 13 oz!

11. I thought I left my guess, but i’m not seeing it now. Can’t remember if these comments are moderated or not? Anyway, my guess is 8#7oz. That’s what my little girl was reported as weighing, but we believe she was 8#11oz and someone just didn’t record it right. Seven and eleven rhyme, that could be confusing.

12. Mother of Many says:

I guess 7 1

13. Mama Koala says:

10lbs even–I hope I’m wrong for your sake with that big number!

14. JessieLeigh says:

I’m guessing 8 lb 15 oz. Not ginormous, but definitely healthy looking! Yay for a new Fishchick!

15. Hmmm…..I left a guess but it’s not here, and now i see two others at that weight..so….how abotu 8lbs 15 oz!

Best wishes to you for a speedy and safe delivery. Hang inthere..soon you will be meeting your sweet baby girl!

~Debbie

16. JessieLeigh says:

Already left my weight guess, but I was just wondering if you thing you could stomach peppermint or ginger tea… they’re the only things that helped with my wicked nausea and sickness. Oh, and popsicles. : )

17. LOL! Well, I see another one at 8 15oz. Ok, so now i am revising my number and guessing 8lbs 12 oz!

~Debbie

18. I guess 8lb 6oz, hopefully the baby will arrive sometime this weekend!

19. Well my guess is 9lb 2oz!

20. 7 lbs, 14 oz

21. Sorry that some of your comments are showing up. Believe me, I’m not doing anything. No comment moderation for this girl.

Thanks for playing!

22. I meant to say “sorry that some of your comments are NOT showing up.”

23. I’m guessing 8lbs 10oz!

24. My guess is 8 lbs 14 oz… Pray everything goes good!

25. I’m guessing eight-nine for the record.
    You are so lucky and I hope all goes easy and well.
    Tracy

26. 9lbs. 1 oz. is my guess.

Praying for you! I love your outlook on all that you have before you right now–that you are excited to see how God pulls you through. I’m sure it would be sooo easy to become overwhelmed! God will give you the grace and strength you need in these next few days and weeks! God bless!

27. Zimms Zoo says:

I am going with 8 10. That is a nice size.
    Hope things do go smoothly for you!

28. 7lbs 5 oz

29. 8lbs and 8oz born in 8/08 =)

30. I’m guessing 8 lbs. 7 oz. That’s what my little chick was 1 month ago today! :)

31. 9.2

Praying for a safe and easy delivery, and a quick end to the nausea. Been there, done that- I know it’s miserable.

32. I’m guessing 9lb 6oz!!

33. Monroegirl says:

9 pounds 1 oz…how is that? I am hoping it will be in the 8 pound range, though! hope you are doing well and thank goodness you have family there, right? let them do the work for you! love, laurie

34. Let’s say 8lbs, 12 oz. For your sake I hope I’m WAY over :) Best wishes!

35. 8lbs 2oz is my guess! hope all goes well with the birth!

36. I’m going with 7lbs, 8oz as that what my son weighed. A little light for you but since this isn’t the Price is Right, I wasn’t going to guess one lb! You know, the closest without going over. :-)

37. 9 lbs, 15 oz. (I hope I’m wrong, for your sake. LOL.)

38. 8 lbs and 7 ounces!

Happy labor and birthing day – hard work but well worth it!

39. How about 9.4 I am excited for you.

40. Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead says:

I’m thinking 8lbs 2 oz. Praying for you!

41. I was going to say 8# 10oz. What do you do in case of a tie? A drawing?