Some fun things I found on the web this last week
* Where have I been? I guess Muffin Tin Lunches are a big thing out there and I’ve missed them. For the record, I do remember Dr. Sears mentioning them in this great book. Check out some examples here, here, and here. Great lunch idea for the littles. I made this version yesterday for my preschoolers. Turned out the bigger kids wanted their lunches prepared the same way. I guess we’ll have to find some cheap 6-section muffin tins.
*Giveaways abound this week! Stay tuned – I’ve got some Christmas giveaways of my own coming up in the coming weeks!
– BooMama is giving away an Oreck vacuum. Very cool! I think I need a new one….
– Common Centsical has a Blush Topless Undershirt up for grabs.
– Freebies4Mom is hosting a drawing for custom designed greeting cards.
* This post about medical needs in the Ukraine was very convicting. What a great place to send my overstock and a compelling reminder to be thankful.
* Looking for some Fall Family Fun? Be inspired here, brought to you by Chesapeake Family Magazine and Yours Truly.