Sorry, I couldn’t resist. They made us sing that every year in my elementary school’s Christmas program. The song plays in my head every time I hear the words, “Christmas is coming.”
Christmas is, indeed, on its way. We just saw someone putting up Christmas lights on Saturday! (Personally, I think that was a little premature.)
But, there’s a ton of ways that you can be preparing for the holiday that don’t involve climbing your roof.
– Check out Christmas in July. The comments were great. So many recipes, book suggestions, and family fun ideas.
– Browse Almost Frugal’s collection of Holidays by Hand posts, starting tomorrow.
– Participate in one of the countdowns at Organized Christmas. Even if you don’t play day by day, you’ll think of things to do that you forgot.
– Same goes for all the helpful suggestions at 100 Days to Christmas. You may think you’re late joining the game. But, just do whatever fits your groove.
– Visit Kisses of Sunshine’s carnival of Christmas crafts.
Have you started planning for Christmas? Tell us about it so we can be inspired.