- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Grocery Geek Presents:Ways I Saved This Week
Posted By Jessica Fisher On November 15, 2008 @ 1:50 pm In Grocery Geek | 1 Comment
– Returned to Ralphs for more of the Mega Mix and Match Sale. I ended up with lots of free things like dish sponges , lint rollers and evaporated milk. I also loaded up on apples when I realized what a great deal $0.39/# really was.
– Let my brother run to Albertsons for the few things I wanted from there so that I was not tempted to buy things I didn’t really need. Plus, by letting him try his hand at coupons and catalinas, I am training a new grocery slave to work for me.
– Bought a load of stuff at CVS for less than $4 !
– Instead of running out for a storebought birthday cake for FishChick’s bday yesterday when I was feeling “caked out,”  FishPapa and I brainstormed. We decided on ice cream sundaes with homemade hot fudge sauce  instead.
– I was patient about doing the deals at Walgreens. Waiting until the weekend paid off as they released a $5/20 coupon for Friday and Sunday. (Check the pumpkin colored sidebar to click through and get yours.) This proved to be a great way to get a good deal on diapers which we desperately needed.
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2008/11/grocery-geek-presentsways-i-saved-this.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_89L9ZoBsR08/SR5KS0zvwSI/AAAAAAAADKk/9dFTcp2pL-0/s1600-h/j0408947.jpg
 dish sponges: http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/11/krogerdillons-mix-and-match-sale-continued.html
 for less than $4: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/11/how-to-cvs-with-big-store-coupons.html
 “caked out,”: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/11/poke-ball-cake-you-could-make.html
 homemade hot fudge sauce: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sues-Hot-Fudge-Sauce/Detail.aspx
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.