We’ve had a wild past few weeks with vacations, illness, and house guests. The boys asked last night if we were going to have an “ordinary Saturday.” Sure hoping so. As such, here’s the first time in awhile that I’ve had the time to post some good deals that I see out there. Happy Shopping! May you act your wage – always!
- With this being Memorial Day weekend, there are some great stock-up sales at the grocery stores. Check out coupons.com and sign up for the Kraft community for some great money saving coupons. Match them with sales and you may come home with some fantastic bargains. In my neck of the woods, I’m seeing all sorts of possibilities, including free BBQ sauce, inexpensive crackers, and lots of picnic and BBQ items.
By the way, Freebies4Mom has a great list of things that she never pays for anymore thanks to ubiquitous coupons and sales for those items. I remember reading that in shock, but it has proven to be true. I have a drawerful of Buddies soap and each summer buy our year’s worth of mustard and BBQ sauce.
- We continue to enjoy free Starbucks and Amazon money thanks to Swagbucks. It’s a search engine that not only gets you where you want to go on the web, but it also rewards you for doing so. Every so often, your searches will win you points and points can be redeemed for prizes. Plus, you get extra Swagbucks for referring friends and family. How do you like them Freepacinos?
- This past week we received a pretty sizable check from Ebates. This is an online referral program that gives you cash back on online purchases. Since I don’t do a ton of internet shopping, it took awhile to accumulate enough rebates for a check to be cut. But, cold hard cash is worth the wait. Often Ebates offers extra incentives for purchases during certain times, such as double cash back this weekend for Memorial Day. This weekend is a great time to sign up and get paid for doing what you were gonna do anyway – buy something online. You are automatically awarded a $5 rebate when you sign up and make a qualifying purchase.
- Take advantage of CurrentCatalog.com’s biggest SALE of the Year. You can save up to 75%. I’ve always enjoyed Current’s low prices and cute selection of stationery and gift ideas.
- I haven’t been able to CVS this month as Longs CA is now in transition to becoming CVS. They have suspended all ECB deals for the month until the transfer is complete. I’m hoping that regular deals will return in June, especially as I have 2 Longs & 2 CVS in my city and a NEW CVS is being built just down the street. Yowza! Check out Money Saving Mom for the CVS scoop this week.
- If you’re thinking of delving into couponing, check out this post that explains in detail where I’ve been garnering great little money savers.
- Have you ever ordered personalized pens or business cards? I’ve ordered several sets and been pleased every time, using Vista Print. Right now they have a special deal: buy 250 Premium Business Cards for just $1.99 s&h and GET 250 more – FREE! They have a number of designs to choose from that are really pretty and fit every business.