- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
You Know You’re a Grocery Geek When….
Posted By Jessica Fisher On May 30, 2009 @ 10:50 am In Grocery Geek | 5 Comments
1. You are ecstatic that the mail brought next week’s grocery store ads two days early because of the holiday.
2. Your kids know how to leverage for something they want: they bring you a coupon.
3. The checkers at the store recognize you and reassure the supervisor when they call her over to override your excess of coupons.
4. You carry a huge bag of coupons and sale ads  wherever you go.
5. You almost cause your husband to crash the car when you shriek over what you see on the side of the road. A CVS is being built less than a mile from home!
6. One of your favorite reading materials is next week’s grocery store ads.
7. You know the coupon policies of every grocery store in the tri-state area.
8. Your heart starts to race at the sight of a 50 cent coupon ’cause you know your store will double it.
9. You can’t pass the clearance bread cart  without buying some.
10. You have a hard time saying NO to a good deal .
Are you a grocery geek? How do you know?
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2009/05/you-know-youre-grocery-geek-when.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_89L9ZoBsR08/Shs-SHyG4rI/AAAAAAAAE_8/QUWVbrEcc9I/s1600-h/2009+May+393.jpg
 a huge bag of coupons and sale ads: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2009/05/coupons-you-gotta-know-how-to-hold-em.html
 the clearance bread cart: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2009/05/grocery-geek-presents-i-cant-eat-bread.html
 saying NO to a good deal: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2009/04/if-you-give-mom-good-deal.html
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.