- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Interesting Weird Facts About Me
Posted By Jessica Fisher On June 24, 2009 @ 10:06 am In FishFam,Too Funny | 27 Comments
2. I love to eat dinner leftovers for breakfast.
3. I was a finalist in the LA County Miss T.E.E.N. pageant in 1988. Unlike other beauty queens, I didn’t stay true to my opinions and answered the final question the way I thought they wanted me to. I didn’t win.
4. I can name all 50 states – in alphabetical order.
5. I have worked in a grocery store, a fabric store, an amusement park, a catering kitchen, a bakery, a restaurant, an office, and a school. All of these jobs have equipped me for my life today.
6. My children are all named after biblical places.
What’s a funky fact about you?
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2009/06/interesting-weird-facts-about-me.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_89L9ZoBsR08/SjpnKFWGgpI/AAAAAAAAFP8/t9SqtSqXrC8/s1600-h/1989+prom.jpg
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.