I’ve mentioned that I am participating in the All You Magazine’s Grocery Challenge. Pop over here to see what I’ve learned about All You’s new website and enter for a chance to win a one-year subscription to All You magazine.
All You Online and a Giveaway
How does it sound to have realistic money-saving solutions for every area of your life? Or how about meals for under $2? Or what do you think about exercise and nutrition information to stay fit and healthy without spending a bundle?
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Well, the editors of All You magazine are intent on providing women with just those money saving ideas and tips, so that we can, as they say, “enjoy life for less.” Sounds like my kind of magazine.
For the last year, I’ve heard about All You magazine, but I honestly have never turned a page of the publication, though I’m looking forward to a subscription coming to my mailbox soon.
But, I have checked out All You – virtually. This past week AllYou launched its new website, complete with sections on the budget home, cheap eats, style for life, diet and fitness, as well as coupons and deals. In fact, in addition to the usual coupons.com coupons, there are a few All You exclusive coupons. Another great source for printable coupons.
Don’t these look yummy?
And since I’m just a
total glutton foodie, I’m going to tell you about the food section, specifically. There really are a ton of resources here — on food alone. Everything from supercheap meals to family dinners to celebration menus is covered on the website. And there are years of archived recipes to access. It’s quite deluxe.
After extensively browsing their recipe section, I was struck by several fantastic characteristics of their recipes:
- The photos look wonderfully fun and appetizing. Aren’t these caramel popcorn and peanut cups cute?
- They feature a selection of recipes that will suit all kinds of tastes in food. I particularly liked the Asian dinners for under $2. Check out this Spicy Ginger and Orange Chicken with Broccoli.
- The food section offers tips and tricks, not just recipes. This is a great way to “teach yourself to fish.” For instance, learn how to eat well without breaking the bank. This is good knowledge for in and out of the kitchen.
- Recipes list real ingredients, not prepackaged goods. These easy weeknight desserts look delish! And I love it that the Chocolate-Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich recipe involves making your own cookies, rather than using storebought. This ensures just the right texture for your ice cream sandwich.
- And since I’m all about cool cakes, you know I had to go on a cake hunt. Check out these super cute American flag cheesecake bars. How fun!
No doubt about it, AllYou.com is rich in food resources. I’m looking forward to the print addition.
Would you like to win a one-year subscription?
Enter to win today. Simply pop on over to AllYou and look around. Come back here and leave a comment, telling us your favorite stop on their site.
Please make sure that you include in your comment an email contact. Giveaway entries will be accepted until Saturday, July 25th at midnight. Winner will be announced early next week. You’ll have 48 hours to respond once the winner is announced.
(Sorry, but life moves pretty quickly in these here parts.)
If your comment doesn’t publish on the first try, please click submit again. It’s a little hiccup with embedded comments. Thanks! I hope you win.
Photos from AllYou, of course.