Throw a Birthday Cake Theme My Way! Challenge Me!

Because I’m bored and have nothing better to do (like find a new house, pack up, and move), I thought I’d ask my readers to challenge me with a birthday cake theme. Last time we played this game, I was stumped to create a Fancy Nancy cake and a Breakfast Cake.

Theme suggestions will be taken until Saturday at midnight. Polls will open Sunday am and go until Tuesday. Cake to be revealed at the Birthday Cake Round-Up on Thursday.

So whaddya got? Hit me with your best shot.

Comments

1. Ann @couponsdealsandmore.com says:

Boy or girl theme?

Picnic – hot dog, hamburger, ice cream cone, chips

Baseball – bat, glove, ball, baseball diamond

Football – football, field, helmet

Italian – pizza, spaghetti

Mexican – taco, burrito, sopa

Good luck :-)

2. Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC says:

My son Connor would love to see a Felix the Cat Cake. I hope you pick this theme or he will probably want me to make it (LOL)!

3. -mini golf course

-drive in movie theater

4. Princess of Everything (and then some) says:

How about a Twitter cake!

5. Katie @ goodLife {eats} says:

My little girl is obsessed with balloons and hot air balloons. I'd love to see how to make a cute cake with that theme…her second birthday is coming up!

6. "Intentionally Katie" says:

I'd love to see a Princess party cake that's not the Barbie-in-a-bowl cake. Maybe a tiara or a wand or something?

7. newlyweds says:

How about a summer theme cake, like the beach or swimming pool?

8. Anonymous says:

Bakugan…

9. I want to make my daughter a "Banana Split" birthday cake for her third birthday in October. I'd love to see your take on this theme to give me an idea of what I'm doing! Haha! :)

10. Christina says:

We're into horses, and air soft guns. How about those two?

11. Anonymous says:

Water cooler cake.

Megan

12. Corrie at "Cents"able Momma says:

Great suggestions so far. I can't remember if it was you that already did a Lego cake or not? If not, I would love to see a Lego cake. My son loves Legos about as much as your boys do!

Trackbacks

1. [...] you’ve been around here for the last week, you know that I asked readers to challenge me to a cake theme. I did this back in January and ended up creating two of my favorite cakes: Fancy [...]