The best laid plans some times go awry. Or perhaps life has been so crazy recently that you’re finally getting a chance to take a deep breath before the holidays begin in full force. I know that for me sometimes these big events can sneak up on me. In those moments I find myself wishing….
Wishing for more time. Wishing for a brilliant idea. Wishing for something fun and meaningful to do with the kids. Wishing that I knew what in the world was wrong with my turkey!
It’s getting close to Thanksgiving and you may be at a loss for decoration ideas, food inspiration, or even just a few entertainments for the kids (and adults). It’s amazing what you can come up with at the last minute. And here are some last-minute helps and free downloads to help you in all these areas!
- Martha has an entire Thanksgiving cookbook for free download as well as a Thanksgiving Chefs Hotline on her Sirius Radio Station.
- Worried about your turkey? Check in with Butterball and read their Turkey FAQ as well as download a $2 coupon.
- Subscribe to the FaveCrafts Quick and Crafty email newsletter for Free and receive the Thanksgiving Crafts eBook as a welcome gift.
- Get a free Thanksgiving eCookbook – Things to be Thankful For: 30 Free Thanksgiving Recipes, featuring 54 pages of Thanksgiving recipes.
- Quality Health also has a free Thanksgiving recipe ebook that you can download. Details are here.
Got another question or idea? Don’t forget to come back this afternoon for the Last-Minute Thanksgiving Help and Inspiration URS.