I think it’s safe to say that the Holiday Shopping Season is getting under full swing. You have a couple options:
- Hide in your cave until it’s over.
- Run out into it pell mell and just buy whatever suits your fancy.
- Make a list, check it twice, and start bargain shopping.
Even if you don’t need to buy a lot of Christmas gifts or other seasonal items, you may find a sale that suits another need in your family. It’s time to resurrect my Saturday MOM Deals in the hopes that I can help you save a buck or two. (If I find a HOT deal, I won’t wait until Saturday, I’ll share whenever I find it.)
- If you’re not already, sign up for Swagbucks. I know from experience that a whole lot of web-searching goes on at the holidays. Earn points while you search. And you’ll get extra points when you refer friends and family. Points can be redeemed for all sorts of prizes and gift cards. We’re really close to buying a new camera with the Amazon cards we’ve earned.
- Doing a lot of online ordering? Get an Ebates account so that you can earn cash back on your purchases. So far, our family has earned $68 back on purchases we would have made anyway.
- For a number of different reasons, the Black Friday sales are starting prior to Black Friday this year. If you remember, deaths and riots were evident last November. So sad. I think stores are trying to prevent a mad rush for the deals. Check out the Black Friday Deals at A Full Cup to see what all is available. I know I’ll be visiting my in-law’s CVS this weekend.
- Though you won’t face a stampede at Amazon, their Black Friday deals are also starting early.
- Looking for more Turkey Day Cooking Inspiration? Download this free Thanksgiving Recipe E-book.
- Now through Christmas the SeaLife Aquarium at Legoland is offering a Kids Play Free discount. Download the coupon here.
- Now is the time to stock up at the grocery store! I’m seeing flour, sugar, butter, chicken broth, and veggies for rock-bottom prices. If you combine coupons with these sales, you could do quite well at the check-out! Browse the coupon selection at Coupons.com for some added savings. And don’t forget to scan the Sunday Coupon Preview to see if it’s worth your while to pick up the paper.