It’s amazing how many blog-sponsored “challenges” are active right now. It could be easy to get overwhelmed. The key is to find the goal that fits you. Don’t feel like you have to “eat from the pantry” with me if it really doesn’t fit the groove of your home. But, there are plenty of places in the blogosphere to find encouragement and help to reach the goals that do fit your life.
- Read the Bible in 90 days – hosted at Mom’s Toolbox
- Eat from the Pantry – hosted by MoneySavingMom and yours truly
- Bookin’ It – hosted here
- Follow along with Amy’s decluttering resolution (730 discards in 365 days) at The Finer Things in Life.
- 10 in 10 – get healthy with Recipe Girl this year
- 31 Days of Organizing – 31 ways to get “withit” this year at Organizing Your Way
- Follow along and read four books with Simple Mom’s book club
- Take a picture every day at the 365 Photo Project
Know about another great way to get going this year? Share it with us!