You may have heard of freezer cooking before. It’s also known by other names: once-a-month-cooking, bulk cooking, batch cooking. Whatever you want to call it, it can be a huge help to the busy family and home manager who wants to serve home cooked meals in a shorter amount of time. If this is a new concept to you, you may have a few questions.
- How does one grocery shopping for freezer cooking?
- How do you plan for a Freezer Cooking Day?
- What in the world can you freeze?
- Will Freezer Cooking fit the budget?
- How do you keep track of what you have in the freezer?
- What do you do with the kids?
- Are there any books to help you learn the process or that offer recipes?
If you’ve still got a question without an answer, I’d love to hear it! Let’s talk in the comments.