Today is the last day of our Christmas Break from homeschooling. It has just flown by. In case you were wondering, here’s what we did:
- Cleaned out the garage. Finally!
- Baked and decorated this cake.
- Attended tea parties.
- Visited my parents.
- Cried that these guys are growing too quickly.
- Searched for shells and hermit crabs at the tide pools.
- Laughed at the antics of Little Fish and Little Paines.
- Strolled along the Embarcadero.
- Talked for hours with a great friend.
- Went to the zoo.
- Said, “Goodbye,” to a beautiful year.
- Said, “Hello!” to a new one.
What did you do over the Christmas and New Year holidays? Are you ready for 2010?