Looking for some FREE freezer cooking plans? Here they are:
- Breakfasts on the Go - easy, portable breakfasts for busy mornings
- Protein-Style Dinners - a menu plan filled with paleo and Whole30-friendly recipes
- Cold Weather and Company Dinners - get cozy at home with your folks or invite people in, this cooking plan has you covered
- Cozy Winter Breakfasts - stick-to-your ribs oat dishes, granola, fruit-filled energy bars, and a variety of baking mixes
- Holiday Baking – a plethora of cookies and quick breads as well as a Pretzel Berry Cheesecake
- Busy Nights – lots of casseroles and one-dish dinners to make supper times easy on busy nights
I’ve been working on my March Freezer Cooking plan. I think I found a workable model. But, only time will tell. A few months ago my regular approach was to prepare many casseroles and store them for later. Last month, I tried preparing many “meal components.” This month I’m combining the two methods and doing both.
jalapeno burn pizza kits
shredded chicken taco kits
marinated chicken breast
asian-marinated chicken for topping Asian Chicken Salad with Noodles
marinated chicken for rice bake and the rice mix to go with
I’m aiming high this month. I’m not really sure I can pull this all off. But, I will most likely make some of these things over the weekend and into Monday and Tuesday. If you’ve not yet attempted Freezer Cooking, you might want to review my freezer cooking tutorial and the type of planning that will make your freezer cooking day a success.
Don’t forget to share your plan over at Money Saving Mom tomorrow afternoon.
Have you got a good chicken chili recipe? Let me know ’cause I’m on the hunt for one.
My cookbook, Not Your Mother’s Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook is now available for purchase!
It’s chock full with over 200 freezer-friendly recipes, planning pages, and basic and advanced how-to’s to making freezer cooking work for any home, family, and lifestyle.