- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Meal Planning: Save Your Brain for Other Things, Make a Meal Plan!
Posted By Jessica Fisher On May 23, 2010 @ 3:55 pm In Good Eats,Meal Planning | 8 Comments
This month has just flown by! I cannot understand where the time went. I’m thankful to have had a monthly meal plan . I’m not sure where I would find the brain cells to store ideas if this weren’t for writing it down.
If you don’t regularly write a weekly or monthly meal plan, try it out this week. I think you’ll be glad you did.
24. Pizza Sub Sandwich – a freezer cooking experiment. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
25. Beef Tacos, Fruit Salad  - The taco meat  is already to go, stored in the freezer with a bag of shredded cheese. Add shells and other toppings, stir up a fruit salad. I like mine layered .
26. Grilled Chicken , Home Fries, Salad, Cornbread – The chicken is marinated and ready to go in the freezer. The sides are all easy ones, especially the Cornbread that’s from a homemade mix.
27. Birthday Dinner – It’s my party and I’ll have Poblano Chile Enchiladas  if I wanna.
29. Baked Chicken, Green Salad, Rolls – The chicken is prebaked and frozen. Rolls and Green Salad are easy side dishes.
Don’t forget to visit I’m an Organizing Junkie  for more meal planning inspiration.
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/05/meal-planning-save-your-brain-for-other-things-make-a-meal-plan.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 my free seasonal newsletter: http://eepurl.com/q47Vb
 Image: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/05/poblano-chile-enchiladas-and-an-ultimate-recipe-swap.html/pasilla-chile-enchiladas
 Poblano Chile Enchiladas: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/05/poblano-chile-enchiladas-and-an-ultimate-recipe-swap.html
 a monthly meal plan: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/05/meal-planning-may-already.html
 a weekly menu/grocery grid: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/02/meal-planning-organizing-your-menus-and-groceries-together.html/menus-grocery-list
 a monthly planning sheet: http://lifeasmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Monthly-Meal-Plan.pdf
 Homemade Buns: http://www.goodcheapeats.com/2009/07/homemade-hot-dog-buns.html
 Pasta Salad: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/05/summer-salad-triumvirate.html
 Fruit Salad: http://www.goodcheapeats.com/2009/08/layered-fruit-salad.html
 taco meat: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/04/pinto-beans-taco-meat-and-roasted-garlic-mashed-potatoes.html
 Grilled Chicken: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/04/chicken-in-marinades.html
 Pizza: http://www.goodcheapeats.com/2009/07/basic-homemade-pizza.html
 ChiChi’s Salad: http://www.goodcheapeats.com/2009/10/chichis-italian-salad.html
 sauce: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/04/homemade-croutons-shredded-chicken-and-red-sauce.html
 I’m an Organizing Junkie: http://orgjunkie.com/category/menu-plan-monday
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.