- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
It’s Coming! Christmas (in July)
Posted By Jessica Fisher On July 19, 2010 @ 10:13 pm In Announcements,Christmas in July | 18 Comments
True, it comes every year on December 25th. But this year, it’s coming a little early. Well, sort of.
From July 25 through 31st, 2010, we’ll be thinking about and planning for Christmas here at LifeasMOM .
1. Summertime is a little more laid back. Schedules are a little looser. Now is a great time to think about last Christmas, what you want to improve on, what you want to do this year, how you want to plan ahead so that you can enjoy the season more.
2. Some holiday projects take some time to put together. If you start thinking about handiwork now, you won’t feel so pressed come November — or December 24th. Let’s do some brainstorming and create some wonderful memories — ahead of time.
3. Death, taxes, and that January credit card bill are inevitable. Wait, no, not all. By planning ahead, you can start adjusting your budget today and avoid over-spending (and debt) later on. Stay in the black this season.
4. End-of-summer sales are great, as are back-to-school specials. Savvy shopping in July and August can pay off in money and time savings later.
5. Planning promotes peace! Having a holiday plan before you enter the busyness of Fall enables you to enjoy the holiday season more, without feeling stressed out or over-spent.
Join us for a week of giveaways and creative Christmas planning! The fun starts on July 25th.
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/07/its-coming-christmas-in-july.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 my free seasonal newsletter: http://eepurl.com/q47Vb
 Image: http://lifeasmom.com/features/christmas-in-july/xmas-in-july-200-banner
 LifeasMOM: http://lifeasmom.com
 Dave Ramsey: http://daveramsey.com
 Steribottle: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4070695
 The Modest Mom: http://themodestmom.com/
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.