With the change of season comes shorter days and earlier bedtimes. It seems that we’re all ready to hit the hay hours earlier than normal. And so a few good bedtime stories are in order.
Recently, Candlewick Press sent me a group of new releases, especially for bedtime. These books are all beautifully illustrated and capture the attention of all my littles. We’ve had such fun reading through them.
All the books are quality hardbacks, typical of this publisher.
This week three winners will each receive a set of the following stories from Candlewick:
- Switching on the Moon: A Very First Book of Bedtime Poems by Jane Yolen and Andrew Fusek Peters, Illustrated by G. Brian Karas
- Tuck Me In! by Dean Hacohen and Sherry Scharschmidt
- Moon Dreams by Ruth Martin, Illustrated by Olivier Latyk
- Interrupting Chicken by David Ezra Stein
- A Bedtime for Bear by Bonny Becker, Illustrated by Kady MacDonald Denton
- (my daughters’ stuffed dolls not included)
Pick one, pick ‘em all. You choose.
1. Leave a comment, telling us your favorite bedtime story.
2. Follow FishMama and Candlewick on twitter. Then tweet this giveaway, such as “@FishMama is giving away @Candlewick bedtime stories. Enter to win: http://wp.me/pLlgS-2Ag.” Then, leave a second comment, telling us you did so.
3. Subscribe to LifeasMOM in a reader or via email. (Don’t forget to verify it when feedburner sends you the confirmation.) Then leave a third comment, telling us you subscribe.
Giveaway will be open until Sunday, September 26 at 8 pm PST. Winners to be chosen at random and announced via email. Please respond within 48 hours of announcement email in order to claim your prize.
This giveaway is now closed. Winners are posted here.
Disclosure: I received a complementary set of books for review. I was not compensated to publish positive comments. My opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.