- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
My Cup Overflows
Posted By Jessica Fisher On November 21, 2010 @ 2:30 am In GOD,Joyful Womanhood,Thanksgiving | 11 Comments
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
– Psalm 23:5-6 
Don’t get me wrong — life is far from “perfect.” But, oh my! What good there is in my life. God has been so gracious to me! Let me count the ways….
1. My husband who puts up with all sorts of emotion, indecision, and demands — mine! He loves me truly and is happy to make me happy. He is one in a million.
2. My four sons who are all unique and strong individuals. They bring me untold laughs, love, and joy! Four boys is definitely not too many.
3. My two girlies who, while they are more complex than their brothers, offer me a different kind of companionship, help, and love. They make me laugh and already are sensitive to the needs of those around them. What blessings they are!
4. My parents who are proud of me even when I do nothing special. If anyone overesteemed my abilities, it is them. But, it’s nice to have a little fan club.
5. My siblings who have humored me over the years and loved me despite my bossy big sister tendencies.
6. My in-laws who pamper us tired parents and make visits so much fun for our whole family.
7. My friends who listen to me vent, encourage me to keep to the narrow path, and love me despite my many faults.
8. You, my dear readers, who keep me from talking to myself.
In typical mother fashion, let me ask you….
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/11/my-cup-overflows.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 my free seasonal newsletter: http://eepurl.com/q47Vb
 Image: http://www.flickr.com/people/xlibber/
 – Psalm 23:5-6: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ps%2023&version=NIV
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.