Organizing Life as MOM
This 125 page book provides a game plan for your life as wife, mother, and homemaker. Not only is it full of ideas and inspiration to help you get your act together, but 90+ printable pages are designed to help you make a household notebook that fits you, your life, your family.
The thing that sets this book apart from others (besides being 125 pages long!) is that 80+ pages have fillable fields. That means you can click on a form and type in your priorities, your cleaning tasks, your meal plans and then save locally or print. Bind the pages in a household notebook, slip them in a binder, hang them on a clipboard — make them work for you.
It’s my hope and prayer that this book will
- guide you in refining your goals as a mother
- inspire you to simplify and focus on the most important things in your life
- offer real life help in organizing your different roles and responsibilities
While content rich, the book also features lots of printables and activities to get you thinking — and mobilized — to be a better, happier, more organized home maker.
- worksheets to help you think through your jobs at home
- calendars that cover all the bases: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, including my popular monthly calendar that covers 2 pages per month.
- planning sheets for the holidays, your budget, your mealtimes, the kids’ school, sports team, and medical contacts
- planner pages designed to put together a household notebook that fits you and your household
For more details and testimonials, visit the sales page.
When ordering, please make sure that you use a valid email address. If your Paypal account is not linked to a valid email account, we won’t be able to send you your download link.