- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Meal Planning: December Meals in 5 Minutes
Posted By Jessica Fisher On December 5, 2010 @ 1:30 pm In Freezer Cooking,Meal Planning | 2 Comments
I love having a full freezer. Have I told you that recently? It makes planning so much easier!
I planned out this month’s meals in about five minutes. I had a freezer inventory sheet  by my side as I sat at the computer with my planner open. I clicked to page 96 in Organizing Life as MOM  and filled in all the blanks of my monthly meal planning sheet.
I knew I wanted to eat out once a week. This is to have a treat, but also to buy me some time for writing that cookbook I told you about . Take-out was an easy blank to fill in.
Next, Pizza Night? Once a week. Check.
Bargain meal night? That would be beans and rice or pasta with red sauce at least once a week. Check.
Special holiday events? Check.
Next I just filled in the different meals I have in the freezer. Easy peasy.
1. Turkey Pot Pie , Spinach Salad
3. Pizza Night 
4. Chicken Parmesan , Pasta, Green Salad, Garlic Bread
5. Garlic Brie Bread , Big Green Salad, Fruit
6. Beef Enchiladas, Beans, Rice , Salad
7. Pasta with Red Sauce , Salad, Biscuits
10. Pizza Night 
11. Beans and Rice 
12. Spaghetti and Meatballs, Garlic Bread, Vegetables
13. Beef Enchiladas, Beans and Rice , Salad
15. Garlic Butter Chicken, Rice Pilaf,  Steamed Veggies
17. Pizza Night 
18. Shredded Beef Tacos, Rice, Beans , Salad
19. Turkey Sandwiches, Veggies, Chips
20. Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Green Salad
21. Pasta with Red Sauce , Biscuits, Vegetables
23. Pizza Night 
25. Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Vegetables
27. Grilled Chicken, Quinoa Pilaf, Steamed Vegetables
29. Pasta with Red Sauce , Garlic Bread, Vegetables
30. Pizza Night 
31. New Year’s Snacky Dinner 
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/12/meal-planning-december-meals-in-5-minutes.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 my free seasonal newsletter: http://eepurl.com/q47Vb
 Image: http://lifeasmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Pizza-5.jpg
 freezer inventory sheet: http://lifeasmom.com/2009/11/freezer-inventory-how-to-keep-track-of.html
 Organizing Life as MOM: http://lifeasmom.com/organizing-life-as-mom-the-ebook
 writing that cookbook I told you about: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/12/were-having-a-baby.html
 Image: http://lifeasmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Chicken-Pot-Pie.jpg
 Turkey Pot Pie: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2009/09/ultimate-recipe-swap-favorite-fall.html
 Pizza Night: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/09/tgif-make-pizza-yourself.html
 Chicken Parmesan: http://www.goodcheapeats.com/2010/02/chicken-parmesan-our-first-date-dinner.html
 Garlic Brie Bread: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/12/garlic-brie-bread.html
 Beans, Rice: http://goodcheapeats.com/2009/06/good-cheap-eat-beans-and-rice/
 Red Sauce: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/04/homemade-croutons-shredded-chicken-and-red-sauce.html
 Roast Chicken: http://goodcheapeats.com/2009/10/good-cheap-eat-roast-chicken/
 Mashed Potatoes: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/12/preparing-potatoes-for-the-freezer.html
 Grilled Tri-Tip: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/07/bbq-recipes-and-an-ultimate-recipe-swap.html
 Rice Pilaf,: http://goodcheapeats.com/2010/11/simple-rice-pilaf/
 Tamales: http://lifeasmom.com/2008/12/chicken-tamales.html
 New Year’s Snacky Dinner: http://lifeasmom.com/2009/12/urs-new-years-meals-and-munchies.html
 I’m an Organizing Junkie: http://orgjunkie.com/category/menu-plan-monday
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.