- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
10 Simple Things to Enjoy on Valentine’s Day
Posted By Jessica Fisher On February 14, 2011 @ 1:00 am In Family Fun | 8 Comments
While it can be great fun to prepare a special breakfast  or cook a memorable meal for Valentine’s Day , the most important part of such a LOVE-ly day is to enjoy the simple things in life: time spent with the people you love.
1. Read a book  with your kiddos.
2. Host a simple happy hour  once school is over.
3. Print out some coloring pages  and sit with your kids and color.
4. Dig out the cards  and play a rousing game of UNO.
5. Put the baby to nap and bust out the chokable pieces. 
6. Find a good movie , pop some corn, and cuddle up on the couch.
7. Make some homemade playdough  and create all kinds of funky creations with your children.
8. Bust out paper, scissors, glue, and magazines and let your kids have a collage fest. Save the supplies in a box so that you have a Collage and Art Kit  at the ready.
9. Surprise your kids with a DIY Smoothie Bar . Pull out whatever fruit, yogurt, and juice that you have on hand and let them go for it. You will be Mother of the Year.
10. Grab your kid and cuddle. Tell him all the things that you love about him. Pray for him.
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2011/02/10-simple-things-to-enjoy-on-valentines-day.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 Image: http://lifeasmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/heart-rocks-pink-sherbet.jpg
 D Sharon Pruitt: http://www.flickr.com/people/pinksherbet/
 prepare a special breakfast: http://lifeasmom.com/2011/02/making-oatmeal-special-ultimate-recipe-swap-valentines-day.html
 cook a memorable meal for Valentine’s Day: http://goodcheapeats.com/2010/02/chicken-parmesan-our-first-date-dinner/
 Read a book: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/11/family-novels-you-dont-mind-reading-over-over-over.html
 simple happy hour: http://lifeasmom.com/2011/01/creating-an-afterschool-happy-hour.html
 Print out some coloring pages: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/11/free-printables-for-kids-frugal-friday.html
 Dig out the cards: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/10/3-card-games-that-rock.html
 bust out the chokable pieces.: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/09/3-classic-board-games-to-love.html
 Find a good movie: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/08/how-to-choose-good-family-films.html
 Make some homemade playdough: http://www.lifeasmom.com/2008/05/preschool-fun-playdough.html
 have a Collage and Art Kit: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/07/summer-survival-kit-crafts-and-activities.html
 a DIY Smoothie Bar: http://lifeasmom.com/2010/05/diy-smoothie-bar.html
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.