- Life As Mom - http://lifeasmom.com -
Posted By Jessica Fisher On July 3, 2011 @ 1:41 am In GOD | 7 Comments
Things I’m giving thanks for today, in no particular order:
1. Cute kids
2. A cute husband who “rode herd,” while I was in The Cookbook Writing Zone. I was able to turn it in a day early. (Apparently, I surprised a certain editor that I was on schedule. C’mon…. I want the A.)
3. Aforementioned editor who has been very kind and patient with me during this process.
4. Sunshine and cool breezes.
5. Good friends who’ve encouraged me continually throughout this past month.
7. A soft bed.
8. The ability to write — and checking off something from My Bucket List.
9. New opportunities and an open calendar.
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
– Psalm 9:1-2 
Article printed from Life As Mom: http://lifeasmom.com
URL to article: http://lifeasmom.com/2011/07/giving-thanks.html
URLs in this post:
 RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lifeasmom/oGdA
 free updates via email: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=lifeasmom/oGdA
 – Psalm 9:1-2: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+9:1-3&version=NIV
Copyright © 2011 Life As Mom. All rights reserved.