There’s no better time than the present to prepare for an emergency. We don’t get to schedule those.
This month on Zone Defense, we’ve been preparing for emergencies. I know, no one thinks it’s going to happen to them. And chances are, it won’t.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
It’s better to head off calamity at the pass than have to deal with more of the aftermath than you have to. We can’t stop an earthquake, fire, or tornado, but we can prepare ourselves to be ready and able to deal with it should it happen.
Here are some things to think about:
- Be Prepared for Emergencies
- Store a 3-day Emergency Supply
- Plan for Emergency Meals
- Being Prepared for Emergencies When Your Children are in School
- Make 24-Hour Go Bags for Kids
- Keep a Record of Valuable Possessions
- Creating Emergency Bags for Children
- Secure Furniture for Safety
- Easy Things to Do to Prepare for an Emergency