Fall is in full swing. Are you having fun? Here are some great things to do with your peeps.
Look at how little my people were! We took that picture while apple picking SIX years ago when I was pregnant with FishChick5-almost-6. My how time flies.
Now that the weather has cooled off here, I can officially call it, fall. We keep the windows (almost) closed at night and I get to wear sweaters and boots on some days. Like when it’s 60 degrees.
I know. Wimp.
With fall comes the opportunity to bundle up and plan for two birthdays as well as Thanksgiving. I’m so into that. And my thoughts turn to Christmas, too. These two months compose one of my favorite times of the year.
If you’re looking to enjoy the autumn season with your peeps, consider some of these activities:
- Create a Family Bucket List for Fall
- Make a Nature Frame for Your Fall Photos
- An Easy Fall Feast
- Make Home a Little Cozier for Fall
- Fall Busy-ness: “Can Do” Versus “Should Do“
- A Favorite Fall Memory
- Fun Fall Learning Activities for Children
- Making and Keeping Fall Traditions
- 5 Great Read Alouds for Kids
And don’t forget good eats!
- 5 Great Breakfasts for Fall
- Fall Theme Night Dinners
- Delicious Meals for Fall
- Quicker Minestrone and Other Fall Favorite Recipes
- Apples and Maple Whipped Cream
- Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Slab Apple Pie
- Get Your Game Day Snacks Ready
- Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Onion Rolls
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Scones
- Butternut Squash Brownies