Saint Patrick’s Day is next Sunday! Now is the perfect time to plan a little St. Patrick’s Day fun into your family’s schedule.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
Activities for St Patrick’s Day
- Make St. Patrick’s Day Meaningful
- Make a rainbow of homemade playdough!
- Make shamrock salt dough tea light candle holders — just use a shamrock cookie cutter!
- 8 Things to Do with Your Kids for St Patrick’s Day
Special Foods for Saint Patrick’s Day
- Irish Stew
- Irish Soda Bread with Dubliner Cheese
- Cupcakes with Homemade Buttercream Frosting – Dye the frosting different colors for a rainbow treat!
- Rainbow Breakfast Rolls
- The Eating O’ the Green