It’s been a fun, fun week. The kids and I took a break off from school. They ran around like monkeys with their friends in the neighborhood. I had a chance to chat on the phone with friends.
I even cleaned out the toy garage!
If you’ve busy and about, you might have missed some fun things here on Ye Olde Blog:
- A FREE Printable Meal Plan featuring Ham (It’s on sale, you know.)
- Eat Well and Spend Less for Springtime
- Songs for Remembering the Truth
- Homemade Window Clings
- What to Do with Spring Produce
- Satin Flower Hair Clips
- What I Learned on My Whole 30
- Booking It: March Update
- Spring Has Sprung. Yes, really.
- To Disagree Without Being Disagreeable
Coming up next week…
- A new series: Outside in 30 (30 ways to enjoy the great outdoors)
- Zone Defense Check In: Kitchen
- Freezer Cooking Days and an On-the-Go Breakfast Plan
- Homework Management
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Be sure to let me know what stories and articles are helpful to you and what you’d like to see more of in the coming weeks.