Wondering about homeschool? Check out these Life as MOM resources.
We’re halfway through our eleventh year of formal homeschooling. We’ve chosen it for our family because we want to be as “hands on” as possible, because we love being together and learning together, and because it works for our family.
If you’re considering homeschooling, check out some of these past posts for homeschooling inspiration.
- Why We Do School at Home
- Our Approach to Homeschooling
- Deciding to Go For It
- Thoughts on Teaching High School
- Determining Your Educational Philosophy
- Selecting Teaching Resources for Homeschooling
- Knowing the Homeschool Laws in Your State
- Building Your Academic Calendar
- Tooling Up
- Creating a Daily Schedule or Routine
- Teaching More than One Child
- Homeschooling with Little Ones
- Our Curriculum for 2011-12
- Can You Afford to Homeschool?
- An At-Home Schoolroom
- A Typical Day
- Reader Q & A
- Thoughts on Homeschooling Makeovers and Conventions
- An Extreme Homeschool Makeover