Oh the week has been a full one, body, soul, and spirit. If you’ve kept up on current events, you know there’s much sadness in the world. Thankfully, there’s also an amazing GOD and plenty of good people to do good work and to help. It’s sometimes hard to process it all.
Two of the highlights of my week?
:: Watching my girls “dance walk” around the lake when we headed there on Tuesday. They were hilarious.
:: Making Lawnmower Taco with FishBoy8. It’s his favorite meal. We made two pans — and there were none leftover! The boys also insisted on a double batch of pizza dough. I guess this is the sign of things to come? A much bigger grocery bill is in my future.
Meanwhile on Life as MOM….
If you’ve missed what’s been going on around here, well, here’s the week in review:
- Yes, Yes, You Can
- Weekly Meal Plan to Print and Cook #8 (The Chicken Plan)
- Get Out: Eat Outside
- Eating Better on a Budget (Eat Well Spend Less)
- Get Out: Play at the Park
- What Mister Rogers Said
- Get Out: Visit the Botanical Garden
- Lagging Behind? Here’s How to Catch Up with Your Goals
- Get Out: Go to the Farmer’s Market
- Fish-Shaped Calzone Tutorial
- Get Out: Find a Petting Zoo
- Target Prices for Groceries (Frugal Friday)
- Get Out: Go Berry Picking
Coming next week:
- Establishing a Laundry Schedule
- another FREE Printable Meal Plan and Grocery List
- more Outside in 30
- Banana Pecan Coffeecake
- What to Do when Your Family Rules Differ from Your Friends