Need some good cheap eats? I gotcha covered.
Things are moving at the speed of life around here. Faster than I can possibly imagine. We’re into June already! I’m working book edits, the end of school, and putting in time on new projects. The kids and I are playing in the kitchen a bunch, too. I’m including them more and more because I just can’t keep up with the demand for good cheap eats on my own. I need my own kitchen patrol!
I share some of those ideas here on Life as MOM, but the lion’s share is over on Good Cheap Eats.
Wondering what you’re missing?
Here’s what you’ll find:
Good Cheap Eats:
- Meal Plans for May
- Meal Planning: May 19-25
- Quick, Easy, and Elegant Afternoon Snacks
- The Fishmama Trifecta and My Favorite Meal
- An At-Home Cafe Experience and Some Recipes for Mother’s Day
- Grocery Geek: May & the Fishmama Trifecta
- Grocery Geek: Just a Normal Week
- Grocery Geek: Where Did the Week Go?
- Grocery Geek: End of May
Kitchen Tools and Gadgets:
- Why I Love My Freezer
- Why I Love My Ice Cream Maker
- Why I Love My Small Kitchen Appliances (a round-up of all my small appliance reviews)
Other Good Stuff:
- Plan a Staycation in Your Town
- Staycation Eats in San Diego
- The Gluten-Free Baking Mix Cookbook
- Discover Canning & Beautiful Blue Ball Jars
- Great Apps for Summertime Get-Togethers
Coming up this summer:
- Budget-friendly ways to eat healthier
- #goodcheapeats twitter chats (follow the hashtag on both twitter and instagram for all the news)
- a 2-week challenge in July.