Need some good cheap eats? I gotcha covered.
Years ago when I started writing in this space, I realized that I wanted to talk more about food, but I knew that there were plenty of Life as MOM readers who weren’t all that into cooking. I’m cool with that. It gave me an excuse to start a food blog. Because clearly, I have too much time on my hands.
Good Cheap Eats, designed to help you eat well, enjoy life, and act your wage, is well on its way to being five years old. Time flies when you’re having fun. Wondering what you’re missing?
Here’s what you’ll find over on Good Cheap Eats:
Good Cheap Eats:
Real Food Deals:
Years ago I used to post the grocery store deals. The feature is back, currently only for Southern California markets. I only list the items that I think are worth stocking up on or building your menu plan around.
- Real Food Deals August 28 through September 2
- Real Food Deals August 21 – 27
- Real Food Deals August 14 to 20 or 21
- Meal Planning for Freezer Cooking
- Easy Stovetop Meals
- 6 More Easy Meals When There Is Nothing to Eat
- Using Up Summer Produce
- Why You Should Know How to Meal Plan
- Grocery Geek: The Fridge Is Full
- Grocery Geek: Apples Are My Love Language
- Grocery Geek August Already
Building a Frugal Pantry:
- 5 Ways to Stock Your Pantry on a Budget
- Have a Target Price and You’ll Save Money on Groceries
- Check the Manager’s Specials to Save Money on Groceries
So, that’s the month at Good Cheap Eats. Here’s to eating well, acting our wage, and enjoying life!