While I’m not quite ready to go back to the daily drill of homeschool, I am ready for the order and routine that the new school year brings with it. “Back to School” time is a fresh start and a great time to get organized.
Whether your kids go back to school this week or next month, getting organized now, not later can help you enjoy your life as MOM just a little more.
Check out these posts from the archives to help you organize your home, time, and meals:
Organizing Your Home:
- Cleaning House: Hit Reset – It’s difficult to get work on projects and get organized if your house is in chaos. Sometimes you need to put everything on hold and hit the reset button in your home.
- Zone Defense - Tackle disorder and clutter in your home with Zone Defense. This series of posts breaks down your home into 12 different zones. Set a goal to work on one zone each month.
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Organized on a Budget – Getting organized shouldn’t cost you a fortune. Prerna shares some ways to do it inexpensively.
- 7 Ways to Tricking Yourself into Thinking Cleaning Is Fun – Getting your house clean and organized is work, no doubt about it. Make it a little easier with these fun tips.
Organizing Your Time:
- 5 Time Management Tips for Busy Moms for Back to School Season – Make your school days easier by making a few changes.
- Time Management and Weekly Routines – Set a routine to help stay organized.
- Time Management without a Schedule – Instead of creating a specific schedule, try budgeting your time.
Organizing Your Meals:
- Meal Planning 101 – This series will teach you the basics of meal planning and how to tweak it to suit the way you live.
- Once a Month Meal Planning – Plan your meals once a month and save time!
- Free Printable Meal Plans and Grocery Lists - These printable resources make meal planning a snap. Just print the recipes and the grocery lists and you’re set.
Do you have a goal for home organization this month?
Do tell. We’ll keep you accountable. Got a challenge? Share that as well. We’ll try to help.