So, the Girl did great with her blood testing this week. She was so brave. I can’t even tell you how proud I am to be her mom. It hurt, but she was so cooperative and polite to the lab technician. Hopefully, the test results will be accurate and help us know what foods are safe.
She chose the treat afterward, her “usual”: cakepop and kid’s hot cocoa with whipped cream. The girl knows what she likes, just like her mama. In which case, that is a Salted Caramel Mocha Frapuccino. No PSL for me. I’ll take the SCMF, thank you very much.
Meanwhile, here’s what’s been happening on Life as MOM:
- Weekly Meal Plan to Print and Cook #24 (Number 24!)
- Christmas is Coming! Grab this Bundle of the Week
- Fighting Dust Mites
- Falling for Fun: Decoupage Candle Holders
- DIY Facial Mask
- Using the Home Collection by Post-it and Scotch Brand (& a Giveaway)
- I Can’t Wait to Homeschool (or How to Prepare for Teaching Your Kids at Home)
- 13 Practically Free Family Night Ideas
- A Giveaway from Klondike
Coming next week:
- another FREE Meal Plan to Print and Cook
- more Falling for Fun
- Taking Some Time Off
- Free Tastes Better
Be sure to let me know what stories and articles are helpful to you and what you’d like to see more of in the coming weeks. I want to make your “life as MOM” as fun and as easy as possible.