Wondering how you can save time in the kitchen? Check out the last month of Kitchen Time Savers.
This was the month to save time in the kitchen. I love to cook, but I love to be with my people more. And have meals on time.
And sometimes a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do: Take some short cuts to save time for more important things.
I confess. I lost a little steam at the end of this 31 Days of Kitchen Time Savers. I blame a bad back.
In case you missed one, here are some of my favorite ways to save time in the kitchen.
Kitchen Time Savers
- Plan Your Meals
- Use a Countertop Trash Receptacle
- Simplify Your Meals
- Three Handy Tools for the Kitchen
- Use Spice Blends
- Make a Reusable Grocery List
- Keep Your Fridge Clean
- Do Freezer Cooking
- Make a Salad Bar
- Make Quick Fix Meals
- Shop at One Store
- Clean the Kitchen before You Go to Bed
- Slow Cooking Saves Time
- Clean as You Go
- Make Dinner in the Morning
- Get the Morning Beverages Ready the Night Before
- Serve a Breakfast Bar to Save Time
- Label the Pantry Shelves to Save Time
- Use Sharp Knives
- Prep Veggies for the Week
- Make Breakfast Ahead of Time
- Make It a Sandwich Night
- Use the Big Pot
- Set up Your Cooking Space
- Get Some Help
- Dejunk the Kitchen
- Build Your Meals from Like Ingredients
- Have a Back-Up Plan
- Buy It If It’s Better Already Made
- Make Lunch ahead of Time
- Buy Things Prepped