The weekly ramble: where I blog like it’s 2004.
Last weekend I unplugged when we headed north to Santa Barbara. We stayed one night with friends. The next night with the grandparents. Super fun times!
This weekend I’ve been unplugged enjoying time with my parents. Dad brought me two cases of lemons from his tree, so I spent the morning juicing and freezing the fruits of his backyard Meyer Lemon tree. So awesome.
After a quick lunch, Grampa Jack took us to The Lego Movie, and now my mom is making Goblin Goo with the girls. Spending time with family instead of balancing the books or hammering away at the keyboard has been a nice change of pace.
Now, after months of deadlines and big projects, unplugging is nice. I have another big deadline approaching in June, so I’m not out of the woods yet, but it’s nice to come up for air.
Meanwhile, here’s what’s been happening on Life as MOM:
- You’re Defined by Your Love
- How to Get Your Family to Eat More Whole Grains
- Freezer Cooking: Soups, Stews, and Bread
- How to Show Bloggers You Love, Care for, and Respect Them
- 5 Cheap Date Night Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Menu to Print & Cook
- Valentine’s Day for the Family
- “Love Is An Open Door” Valentine Printable
- Make A Tear-Out Coupon Book
Here’s what’s been happening on Good Cheap Eats:
- Meal Planning for Picky Eaters
- Stocking Up in February
- Get Easy Homemade
- Oatmeal Waffles
- 3 Sweet Treats
- 8 Chocolate Desserts
Coming next week:
- Make Junk Food Yourself
- How to Protect Yourself Against Fraud
- Report Card Challenges
- Classic Family Films
- Easy Home Improvement Tasks
Be sure to let me know what stories and articles are helpful to you and what you’d like to see more of in the coming weeks. I want to make your “life as MOM” as fun and as easy as possible.