Summer is winding down. School is gearing up. To celebrate the end of summer, I’m offering my Summer Survival Guide at a 50% discount.
Buy now for a multitude of reasons:
- There’s still a bit of summer left. Make the most of it!
- The book is chock full of all kinds of home and family management tips that work all year round.
- It’s a great asset to a homeschool or afterschool or day care since it’s FULL of all kinds of learning activities, crafts, and fun educational things to do with children.
- You’ll have movie nights and family night ideas to last you until next summer.
- You can use all next summer.
- It’s half-off. ‘Nuf said.
The Summer Survival Guide includes:
:: 37 customizable planning pages, calendars, and worksheets for kids: a summer calendar, summertime checklists, home management worksheets, bookmarks for everyone, tshirt transfer artwork, scavenger hunts, scrapbook pages, and then some!
:: 100+ family-friendly book and movie suggestions
:: inspiration for home management, addressing meal planning, daily schedules, emergency preparedness, road trips, and more…
:: inspiration for family nights and summer reading
:: 16 Summertime learning themes looking at everything from Art to Zebras through crafts, games, books, movies, outings, and family fun