Don’t you just love the sound of the waves brushing against the shore? It’s so restful and peaceful. Wouldn’t it be nice if the holidays were like a day at the beach: calm, cool, and relaxing?
Well, they can be. With a little pre-planning, that is.
I’ve put together an ebook to help you plan for the busy holiday months of November and December. With over 200 pages of ideas, recipes, and printables, A Simpler Season provides you with practically everything you need to get from Thanksgiving to New Years in a calm, cool, collected manner.
And when I say “practically everything”, I mean it.
After years of writing about Christmas for the web and for print, I’ve taken my best ideas and thoughts about celebrating at the holidays and combined them into a virtual book that you can download to your e-reader, to your computer, and to your tablet. Read it at your leisure and have everything at your fingertips.
And yes, you can even take it to the beach with you!
A Simpler Season
A guide to planning the winter holidays, A Simpler Season provides creative ideas , time-saving tips, and budget-minded inspiration for making the most of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. With the busy family in mind, I’ve provided recipes, to-do lists, children’s activity sheets, planning pages, gift ideas, and step-by-step tutorials for creating homemade gifts.
While much of the content has been previously available on Life as MOM, it has now been enhanced and packed into this book in a user-friendly way — with a lot of additional content thrown in for good measure. Printable pages that you might have seen before on Life as MOM have been expanded and made “fillable”.
Plus, there’s an entire section devoted to children’s holiday books and activities to do after you spend time reading with your peeps.
Here’s what you’ll get in A Simpler Season:
- creative ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s
- over 150 pages of content: ideas, recipes, and inspiration for planning a special holiday season with your family
- 70+ printable pages: calendars, to do sheets, inventories, and planning pages
- games and activities to do with the kids
- 24+ family activity cards to print and do over the month of December
- printable recipe and gift cards to help you make edible gifts
- a variety of family devotional ideas to explore with your family
- a list of children’s books to enjoy as well as extension activities to do with your children after the reading
- family-friendly recipes for the each of the winter holidays
- questions to get you thinking about how you really want to spend your time this year
- easy downloadable format in pdf or on kindle
The ideas in A Simpler Season are varied and wide in scope. What might make you feel overwhelmed is now very doable since all the work is done for you. Well, almost all. You get to bake the cookies.
I like to think that A Simpler Season does “the heavy lifting” for you, so that you can just enjoy the holiday with your family.
You can view a sample here.
Printable pages not included in the Kindle edition are available here.