Regardless of whether we homeschool, private school, or public school, “life as MOM” requires that we do what we can to support and encourage our children’s education.
Check out all this inspiration for getting back to school, establishing routines, and working out the kinks that come with reentry. Watch for daily giveaways, too. Bookmark this post as it will be updated throughout the week.
Back to School Inspiration
- A Reminder for Moms as School Begins
- Back to School Traditions
- Meal Planning for the School Daze
- Preparing Your Child for Public Kindergarten
- School Supplies, Bargain Hunting, and Deals.com
- 5 Ways to Be Generous with School Supplies
- 6 Simple Ways to Exercise as a Family and Help Get Kids Fit
- Balancing Academics and Character
- Lunchbox Ideas and Inspiration
- Back to School Inspiration from Around the Web
- Clothing Your Kids Without Losing Your Shirt
- Grocery Geek Presents: Markdowns for School Lunches
- Finding Balance, Routine, and a Smoother School Year
Great Giveaways this week: Lunchtime Solutions, Sara Lee Soft and Smooth, and a Giveaway A Very Green Giveaway from Crayola SpellQuizzer Giveaway Healthy Snacks to Go – Ebook Giveaway Gluten Free Chex Giveaway momAgenda Desktop Planner
These giveaways are now closed.
:: Back to School Inspiration is brought to you, in part, by Deals.com, Henkel Helps Get Kids Fit, and Sara Lee Soft and Smooth ::