Let’s get organized now so that we can breathe just a little more easily come Thanksgiving Day.
Coming your way:
- Christmas: What, Why, and How
- Celebrate Simply
- Christmas: Getting Organized
- Nanna’s Toffee Dream Pie
- Memories of Christmas
- Preschool Play: Christmas Stories
- Great Christmas Resource: Sheila Howe Designs
- A Special Christmas-themed Toolin’ Up Tuesday: What tool, gadget, household item, thing helps you and your family during the Holiday season?
- 25 Days of Anticipation and Fun
- Links of Love: Christmas Style
- Book It! Christmas from the Heart of the Home
- Cookies, Cookies! A Virtual Exchange
- Christmas Party Idea: Soup’s On
- Pretzel Berry Dessert
- A Christmas Tradition: Hallmark Ornaments
- Making Gifts
- Frugal Tip: Christmas Stockpiling – Don’t Go Overboard
- Planning to Give
- Behold the Lamb of God
- Decorating Cookies
- Debt-Proof the Holidays
I hope you’ll participate. Invite your friends! The more the merrier, that’s what my mama always taught me.
And as you know, MOM is always right.