Italian Sub Sandwiches
Grapes (After washing, cut them into serving size clusters.)
Triple Chocolate Brownie Sundaes
Recipe: Italian Sub Sandwiches
Summary: I learned to make these in college when I worked for the University Center catering company. They are really yummy!
For each sandwich, you’ll need:
- One long, Italian roll
- Herb Mayo: 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixed with ½ Tablespoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, and 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 slices ham
- 4 slices salami
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- sliced tomato
- sliced red onion
- shredded lettuce
- Slice the Italian roll lengthwise, but not completely through. Spread 1-2 Tablespoons of herbed mayo on Italian roll.
- Layer ham, salami, cheese, tomato, red onion and shredded lettuce. Close sandwich tightly.
- Wrap securely in saran wrap. Chill until serving. Serve with pepperoncini.
Number of servings (yield): 1
Recipe: Triple-Chocolate Brownie Sundaes
- one pan brownies, baked according to package directions (Feel free to throw some chocolate chips into the batter prior to baking)
- Chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate syrup or hot fudge sauce, warmed
- Whipped cream (If you want to gild the lily, make it chocolate whipped cream!)
- Chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries
- For each person, place a brownie in a bowl.
- Top with ice cream, sauce, whipped cream, nuts and a cherry.