The following freezer cooking plans include printable grocery lists and step-by-step instructions for preparing a multitude of meals at one time. Many recipes are available online, though some are exclusively available in Not Your Mother’s Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook.
- Breakfasts on the Go – ready-to-eat breakfasts for busy mornings
- Cozy Winter Breakfasts – stick-to-your ribs oat dishes, granola, fruit-filled energy bars, and a variety of baking mixes
- Yummy Breakfasts – a variety of egg and oat dishes for a great weekend brunch or on-the-go mornings
- Basics Plan – lots of protein, a few casseroles, and even some granola
- Busy Nights – lots of casseroles and one-dish dinners to make supper times easy on busy nights
- Cold Weather and Company Dinners – get cozy at home with your folks or invite people in, this cooking plan has you covered
- Dinner on the Run – a round-up of meals for nights full of games, lessons, practices, and meetings
- Simple Summer Freezer Meal Plan – several seasoning mixes, quick-fix proteins, and a couple of easy breakfasts
- Soups, Stews, and Bread – great for dividing into individual portions for work or a quick snack or dinner when everyone can pick their own flavor
- Mostly Meatless – inspired by a Dinners for $70 or Less plan, this plan includes several meatless dishes
- Protein-Style Dinners – a menu plan filled with paleo and Whole30-friendly recipes
- Protein-Power in an Hour – a one-hour cooking plan
- Whole 30 – weeks’ worth of dinner that are paleo and Whole30-friendly.
- Holiday Baking – a plethora of cookies and quick breads as well as a Pretzel Berry Cheesecake
If you’re looking for more information about freezer cooking, be sure to check out this Ultimate Freezer Cooking Collection of Recipes and Tips.