Freezer cooking will save you time. But, you knew that, didn’t you?
You know about my deep, abiding love for my freezer, right? Obviously, I’m a big fan of freezer cooking. While it takes an upfront investment of time, cooking in bulk and freezing those meals for future nights is a huge way to save time.
I know from experience how convenient it is to reach into the freezer and grab some chicken burritos or a container of meat sauce for supper. Cooking in bulk makes good use of resources since you don’t spend three times the time to make three times the food. It’s a great way to be efficient in the kitchen.
Want to get started in freezer cooking?
- Get your feet wet with 5 Easy Ways to Fill the Freezer
- An Introduction to Freezer Cooking: How Freezer Cooking Can Save Money & Time
- 5 Great Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze
- Tips for Power Cooking Sessions & Freezer Meal Preparation
- FREE Downloadable Cooking Plans
This post is part of the Kitchen Time Savers series. You can follow along this month as we explore lots of ways to make more efficient use of our time in the kitchen.