Good Cheap Eats is “my food blog,” where I catalog a lot of my recipes. Thanks to a great redesign earlier this year, done by the fabulous FiveJs Design, the site is easily navigable and quite fun to browse.
It’s where I do my excessive food talking and share “delicious ways to act your wage.”
FishPapa and I love good food. Eating nice meals together has been a regular joy since we met. Once upon a time we spent more on feeding the two of us than we now spend to feed eight of us!
But, I’ve mended my ways and found alternative means to eat well, stay under budget, and enjoy life with good food.
Good Cheap Eats is an outflowing of that.
- Top Posts and Recipes of 2010
- Chicken Gumbo Soup & What’s On Your Plate?
- Ham in the Crockpot & What to Do with the Leftovers
- Freezer Meals on Vacation
- Simply Sprinkled Sugar Cookie Cutouts
- Peppermint Brownie Bites
- Create a Party Pantry
- Sundried Tomato & Brie Pasta
- Snowball Cookies
- Oatmeal Thumbprint Cookies with Cassis Jam
- Freezing Potatoes
- A Review of Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express