Head’s up! If you make a purchase through the Amazon links in this post, I do receive a small percentage of the sale.
I have found that reading an organizing or decluttering book is an ideal way to get me motivated to tackle the stuff in my home. I’m also inspired by new ideas and methods. And since we’re on Zone Defense, this is a great time to get thinking about stuff. (It’s not too late to join the team.)
Here are some favorite books about organizing and stuff:
- The 100 Thing Challenge by Dave Bruno
- Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider
- Clutter Rehab by Laura Wittmann
- Home Comforts by Cheryl Mendelson
- Homeworks by Cynthia Townley Ewer
- Make Your House do the Housework by Don Aslett
There are also a number of bloggers doing decluttering/homemaking series this year. Be inspired by what they have to say as well:
Have you found a great organizing resource?
Share the link with us!
Psst… And of course, there’s this.